Disclosure: Some of the Site pages and/or sections may contain “affiliate links” that will allow you to purchase various products and services provided by other merchants. This means that we will receive an affiliate commission if you click on the link and decide to make a purchase. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”.
I have compiled these resources because I use them myself and/or believe that they may help people with their intended purpose(s). Please do not spend any money on these products and/or services unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Books: Business & Entrepreneurship
- “Entrepreneur Roller Coaster” Book: What to expect & how to deal with an entrepreneurial journey. Audiobook
- “Virtual Freedom: How to work with virtual staff..” Book: How to find and hire virtual assistants. Audiobook
Editorial Calendar, Content Marketing, & Social Media Sharing
- RecurPost is the tool I am currently using to schedule my social media shares. It recycles the evergreen content. It has iOS app as well.
- CoSchedule Sign up for FREE here
Facebook Live & Periscope Broadcast Gears/Tools
- I use either my iPhone 6s Plus or iPad Air 2 for Periscope broadcasts.
- Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone is the way to go for good audio when recording any audio, video or doing Periscopes.
- RetiCam Tabletop Tripod
Productivity and Time Management Tools
- Amazon Prime is one of the tools in my productivity toolbox because it saves me a ton of time, gas, & car mileage, by finding and ordering things online. Click here to try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
- I love Audiobooks from Audible. It is one of my top productivity tools. Click here to get your 30-day FREE trial here.
- RoboForm is a Password Manager software I use all the time mostly for website logins and filling forms online in a zippy. It works for Windows, MAC, Android, & iOS and syncs among all my devices. Download trial here
- Nozbe is a Task Management software I use to stay focused on my goals and things I need to get done. It works for Windows, MAC, Android, & iOS and syncs among all my devices. Give it a try – Click here
- PhraseExpander is a text expander tool I use on Windows. It saves me time by expanding texts I use repetitively without typing them every time. Use Coupon Code “FOCUSHQ” (without the quotes) to get your 10% discount.
- TextExpander is a text expander tool I use on MAC & iOS devices (iPhone & iPad). Be Super Productive – Get it here!
- Evernote is a classic note-taking and web-clipping tool. It's a MUST addition to your “toolbox”. Download here.
Web Hosting, Email Marketing & Lead Generation
- Bluehost is the web hosting service I use and recommend.
- Drip is my choice for Email Service Platform (ESP). It has Visual Workflows, automation, & segmentation capabilities that are superb!
- MailChimp is a good email platform for starters. However, I would still recommend going with Drip.
- LeadPagesᵀᴹ is a landing page & lead generation tool that I use.
- Pretty Link is a powerful plugin to convert/direct links for consistent branding and neat looking links.
Video Editing, Screencasting, Webcasting, Webinars
- ScreenFlow is a good video editing & screencasting software for MAC
- Camtasia is a good video editing & screencasting software for PC.
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone has a great audio. This is the microphone I use.
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB is another good microphone.
- Logitech c920 Webcam is a great choice! Get it from here